Bachelor Information Technology
Training Objectives :
The Information Systems Administrator certification targets the requirements for skills in IT Administration of companies of all sizes and its scope of action concerns all sectors of activity. It responds to both the broad and technical needs of maintaining the Information System in operational conditions and, in particular, the proactive approach to the evolution of IT platforms in response to the needs of companies and their teams.
Information Systems Administrators are evolving in an increasingly complex environment. In addition to purely technical skills – obviously essential – they must also make diagnoses, look for solutions, and develop procedures. But beyond solving problems, they also carry out the necessary technological watch, define specifications, carry out tests and finally lead projects to implement solutions and manage deployments. Today, information systems occupy a vital place at the heart of companies. The challenges facing certified professionals are increasingly important in terms of reliability, availability and security.
This training leads to the title “Network System Administrator”, a professional certification registered with the RNCP by the order of 26/05/2016. Published in the OJ on 16/06/2016, delivered in partnership with SUP DE VINCI. Validation only for studies alternately.
In 3 years.
- General project management and Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Cisco networks, Virtualization VMware & Citrix
- Microsoft Windows & Linux Technologies
- Low-level coding (C & Python Language, Mathematics applied to computer science)
- Database technologies (SQL, No-SQL, Database administration, Merise & UML model)
- iOS Development (iPhone, iPad, Swift)
- Android (Java, C#)
- New technologies, video games development, advanced administration and development
- Safety, security & cyber-security
- International School trip
- Personal projects
- 2 x e-business games
Prerequisites to enter the formation :
Academic level required: 180 ECTS credits or 3 years of university studies.
The evaluation modalities are presented at the “Information and Admission Session” meeting.
Response time after first request: 48 hours
Duration : 3 years
Part Time internship :
- 1st & 2nd years: 1 week/month all year round (optional)
- 3rd : 2 weeks/month during the year (optional)
Full Time internship :
- 1st, 2nd & 3rd years: 3 months-long on summer time
Studies alternately :
- 3rd year : 2 weeks/month all year round + 4 months on full time
Hours of face-to-face training : 567 hours / year
Success rate :
No previous results.
Professional integration :
No previous results.
- Polyvalent technician
- Systems & Network administrator
- IS Architect
- Database admistrator
- Project Manager, IT Manager
You want to integrate the Bachelor Information Technology. Find out on which campus you can study it?