Since its integration into the Collège de Paris network, Keyce Academy offers all its students the opportunity to spend part of their studies abroad. Full year, international internships or simply a study trip. The opening to the international scene can take place in destinations spread over 4 continents - America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
DOUBLE DEGREE OR PROFESSIONAL MOBILITY ABROAD
The time spent abroad is considered equivalent to the time spent in France. If you go abroad for two semesters as part of our mobility programme, you validate two semesters in your home school.
Mobility is based on the principle of dual enrolment / dual degree. During the year of mobility you are enrolled in both your home school and your destination school. You therefore validate one year in your school of origin and in your school of destination.
4 TYPES OF MOBILITY
Specialised courses (marketing, communication, design, etc.) in a partner university or in our own campuses: Bangalore, Washington and Conakry
Language courses at a partner university
Internship or job abroad
One semester of academic or language mobility + one semester of internship or job abroad
PROMOTING MOBILITY FOR KEYCE STUDENTS
This mobility is possible in several ways:
- Reception in a partner university of the “Mobility” programme of the Collège de Paris to complete part of the chosen course;
- Mobility in a language school of the IALC network to perfect the practice of one or more modern languages;
- Doing an internship abroad to consolidate your CV;
- A study trip to discover and learn about other cultures.
The months or semesters spent in a partner university of the network are integrated into the curriculum chosen in France.
Partner of the Collège de Paris, is able to offer Keyce Academy students solutions and proposals for internships abroad in over 30 destinations around the world.
For more information, contact Stéphanie D’ANDRIA, Keyce Academy international mobility advisor, by email or on 04.67.99.48.10
Studying in France
WELCOMING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
The reception of international students is carried out in the following way:
- Direct enrolment of students recruited by the representative offices abroad
- Mobility managed by exchange agreements with partner universities
- Hosting of groups of foreign students on short stays to learn French as a foreign language
Foreign students hosted on the Keyce campus can count on the assistance of our international service for
- Help with administrative procedures and procedures
- Help in finding accommodation
- Reception on arrival at Keyce Academy
- French language courses prior to the course at the Collège de Paris French language school
- Assistance in opening a bank account and taking out an insurance policy
- Personalized accompaniment by a training advisor (possible in English, Chinese, Spanish, German and French)
- Organisation of cultural outings to discover the region